How do you change the time on a Yale forklift?
How do I reset the date / time on the control panel?
- Light the panel up with the flat of your hand.
- Press the blue menu button enter your pin code and press tick.
- Then scroll down to advanced settings.
- Then scroll right to the bottom of that menu to time and press tick.
What does SPH mean on a forklift?
SP, SPL, SPD, SPH Compact Pedestrian Stacker | TCM Forklifts.
How do you clear error codes on Yale forklift?
The only way to resolve those codes is with the dealer’s service software.
- Start the stopwatch and turn the forklift key switch on simultaneously. …
- Wait 3 seconds, then press the accelerator pedal five times in quick succession, ending the set of five with the pedal fully released.
How do you change the speed of a forklift?
5 What is the top speed of a forklift?
How do I change the speed on my Yale pallet jack?
- Press horn button, turn on key, horn will sound.
- Release horn button, press Lift or Lower to adjust speed setting.
- Horn will sound 1 for low, 2 for medium, 3 times for fast.
- Lower handle completely…setting is now saved.
- Turn off.
How do I get my turtle out of Toyota forklift?
It comes from Inc locked in the turtle mode. Hold the top two buttons down until the numbers on the info key turn to asterisks and flash. You then can switch in and out of the turtle mode by pressing the turtle button.
How old is my Hyster forklift?
Since 1995, the last character (letter) of a Hyster or Yale forklift serial number designates the year of manufacture. The letters “I,” “O,” and “Q” are not used since they are easily misread.
How do you clear the codes on a Hyster forklift?
PROCEDURE OR ACTION:
- Disconnect battery + connection.
- Replace display. See Electrical System 2200YRM1427 or Electrical System 2200YRM1327 .
- Restore battery connection.
- Turn truck power ON and press both the Scroll arrow buttons for two seconds.
How do you check the transmission fluid on a Hyster forklift?
How to check the hydraulic fluid level
- Gather your Dipstick. Most Original Equipment Managers use the same dipstick for various forklift models. …
- Park on a ground level. …
- Keep your forks in a standard position. …
- Simply pull the dipstick to check the fluid level.
- Use the fluid recommended by the manufacturer.
What are the controls on a forklift?
Hydraulic Lift Knobs: Forklift has three basic controls knobs. One that lifts the forks up or down, the second one tilts the forks/blades down or up to secure the load, and the third to move the load side to side. Some types of forklifts have a knob that controls the width of the fork.