How do you reset the code on a Toyota forklift?
Toyota forklift maintenance reset
- Press and hold buttons B and D simultaneously for 2 seconds. A short beep should sound both at the beginning of the 2 seconds and after 2 seconds has passed. …
- Press button C within 10 seconds. …
- Within 10 seconds, press and hold buttons B and D simultaneously for 2 seconds.
What is SAS light on Toyota forklift?
System of Active Stability (SAS) works by continually monitoring the forklift’s operations and automatically taking protective action when needed. This was all implemented on most Toyota forklifts in 1999 in order to protect operators in potentially hazardous situations.
How do you change the time on a Toyota forklift?
Begin by pressing the ‘Menu/Select’ knob, select ‘SETUP’, then select ‘GENERAL’, and select ‘Clock’ from the onscreen menu. On the following screen you can cycle through the hours and minutes, set minutes to 00, and also amend the 12- of 24-hour time format.
How do you clear the fault code on a Hyster forklift?
PROCEDURE OR ACTION:
- Disconnect battery + connection.
- Replace display. See Electrical System 2200YRM1427 or Electrical System 2200YRM1327 .
- Restore battery connection.
- Turn truck power ON and press both the Scroll arrow buttons for two seconds.
What does SAS mean Toyota?
As a cost reduction partner, Toyota’s unique system of active stability, or SAS, focuses entirely on making operators more productive while protecting the operator, the forklift, the materials handled, and the facility.
How do you turn off Turtle mode on a Toyota forklift?
It comes from Inc locked in the turtle mode. Hold the top two buttons down until the numbers on the info key turn to asterisks and flash. You then can switch in and out of the turtle mode by pressing the turtle button.
How do you turn off a forklift?
SHUT DOWN PROCEDURES – YOU MUST:
- Return your forklift to the proper area.
- Put the directional lever in neutral.
- Set the parking brake.
- Completely lower the forks.
- Put the mast in full vertical position.
- Turn off the forklift.
- Take the key and return it to its proper place.
What does SPH mean on a forklift?
SP, SPL, SPD, SPH Compact Pedestrian Stacker | TCM Forklifts.