The average salary for a Crane Operator is $52,395 per year in New York City, NY Area.
What is the highest paid crane operator?
Highest paying cities in United States for Crane Operators
- Beaumont, TX. $29.24. per hour.
- Middletown, OH. $29.12. per hour.
- Bakersfield, CA. $25.97. per hour.
- Portland, OR. $24.08. per hour.
- Birmingham, AL. $20.31. per hour.
How much does a union crane operator make in New York?
The city hasn’t said when it will make the switch. A crane operator in New York City earns $82.15 an hour in base pay and benefits, according to the Engineer News-Record, a trade publication. That’s well’s above the $66 an hour he would earn in Chicago or the $39 an hour in Washington, D.C.
How much do crane owners make?
In 2017, the Bureau of Labor Statistics indicated that the average, annual crane operator salary was $55,690. Experienced crane operators that are working on large-scale projects may make as much as $84,290. Most experience is gained at a construction site.
How much do crane operators make per hour?
Crane Operator Salaries
|Stronglift Crane Operator salaries – 24 salaries reported||$36/hr|
|Concrete Connect Services Crane Operator salaries – 20 salaries reported||$35/hr|
|Ultimate Equipment Crane Operator salaries – 18 salaries reported||$33/hr|
|Petro Welding Crane Operator salaries – 15 salaries reported||$6,735/mo|
Are Crane Operators in demand?
Today, Crane Operators are in high demand. … According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Crane Operator jobs are expected to grow 8% from 2014 to 2024. This is slightly above the national average for the universal job market, but well above the national average for highly skilled jobs.
How much do crane operators make 2020?
Crane/Tower Operator Salary in California
|25th Percentile Crane/Tower Operator Salary||$43,923||CA|
|50th Percentile Crane/Tower Operator Salary||$54,618||CA|
|75th Percentile Crane/Tower Operator Salary||$66,590||CA|
|90th Percentile Crane/Tower Operator Salary||$77,489||CA|
How much money do crane operators make a year?
The average salary for a crane operator in the United States is around $56,690 per year.
How much do high crane operators make?
A Crane or Tower Operator will usually earn a wage of around 40000 and 60000 based on education and experience. Crane and Tower Operators usually receive an average pay level of Fifty Thousand One Hundred dollars on a yearly basis.
How long does it take to learn to operate a crane?
General crane operator training programs usually last between three weeks and three months, depending on the provider. Crane operators then apply the knowledge and skills they’ve learned through education and training programs to an apprenticeship.
How many crane operators die each year?
From 2011 to 2017, the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries (CFOI) reported 297 total crane-related deaths, an average of 42 per year over this 7-year period.
What is the highest paid job in construction?
Top paying construction jobs
- Elevator installers and repairers ($84,990) …
- Boilermaker ($63,100) …
- Construction and building inspector ($60,710) …
- Electrician ($56,180) …
- Plumbers, pipefitters and steamfitters ($55,160) …
- Ironworkers ($53,650) …
- Sheet metal workers ($50,400) …
- Carpenters ($48,330)
Is crane operator a good career?
Choosing to pursue a career as a crane operator can be an excellent career choice if you know where to begin. The fact is that it’s a competitive industry, and there will be many qualified candidates jostling for the same positions you are.
What jobs pay over 100K without a degree?
20 jobs that pay 100K a year without a degree
- Senior consultant. National average salary: $96,952 per year. …
- Senior web developer. …
- Director of operations. …
- Account Executive. …
- Product Manager. …
- Director of security. …
- Senior IT manager. …
- Technical program manager.
What is the highest paid job in Australia?
Top 16 Highest Paying Jobs for Australians
- Anaesthetists. Average salary: $192,816 (payscale.com) …
- Finance Director. Average salary: $166,068 (payscale.com) …
- General Surgeon. …
- Chief Executive Officer. …
- Senior Information Technology (IT) Project Manager. …
- Director of Operations. …
- Python Developer. …
What are high paying jobs?
Top 100 highest-paying jobs
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
- Surgeon. …
- Periodontist. …
- Physician. …