The Tier 4 Final CX60C is the largest and most powerful mini excavator CASE has ever produced. Weighing in at six metric tons and with best-in-class horsepower, it features a short radius tailswing design and adjustable boom that allow it to work in close quarters while providing digging forces of nearly 9,200 lb.
What is the largest size mini excavator?
Cat Mini Excavators (1-10 tons)
And yet the largest of the mini range, the 310, weighs in at 10,182 kg (9,601 with no counterweight or bucket) and the Cat C3. 3B engine brings a net 70.3HP to your worksite.
What are the sizes of mini excavators?
Cat Mini Excavators
- Less than One Ton Excavators. The 300.9D is the smallest Cat Mini Excavator. …
- 1-2 Ton Excavators. Next-Generation 1-2 Ton Cat Mini Excavators provide ultimate jobsite versatility as they adapt to various applications and industries with ease. …
- 3-6 Ton Excavators. …
- 6-10 Ton Excavators.
What are the different sizes of excavators?
There are many different types of excavator, but they all fall into four main size categories: mini, midi, standard, and large.
What is the largest Bobcat mini excavator?
Bobcat E85 Compact Excavator
As the largest compact excavator in the R-Series lineup, the conventional tail swing E85 excavator has class-leading digging capacity and depth. Powerful hydraulics and fast cycle times give you the power to push through the most demanding road, utility and site preparation jobs.
Can a mini excavator remove stumps?
However, can the mini excavator remove stubborn stumps? Yes, you can remove tree stumps with a mini excavator, but of course, there is a limit to how big a tree stump it can remove. For smaller stumps, a mini excavator can simply pull it out.
What is the best brand of mini excavator?
The hottest mini excavators on the market
- The hottest mini excavators on the market.
- Takeuchi TB216H mini excavator.
- Kubota U55-4 mini excavator.
- Bobcat E50 mini excavator.
- Caterpillar 301.8 mini excavator.
- Kubota KX040-4 mini excavator.
- Sunward SWE18UB mini excavator.
- Agrison ME850 mini excavator.
Why are mini excavators so expensive?
The main factor in the pricing of mini excavators is the size of the unit. Larger units that are designed to move more dirt and debris faster are going to cost considerably more than the units available on the smaller end of the scale.
How do I choose the right size mini excavator?
Consider the following top specifications to match an excavator to your job:
- Engine power. You need an engine strong enough to get around your jobsite and perform tasks. …
- Weight. Focus on the maximum operating weight, which will cover the equipment, operator and load options. …
- Size. …
- Bucket capacity.
Who makes the cheapest mini excavator?
Based on our research, we found the SUNWARD SWE18UF to be the cheapest new mini excavator with a price tag of $29,950. However, if you are ok with purchasing a used model, the cheapest used mini excavator is about $15,000.
How deep can a mini excavator dig?
A 4,000- to 6,000-pound mini excavator can dig a 10-foot-deep hole. Larger 10,000- to 12,000-pound mini excavators allow dig depths as deep as 14 feet.
What is the best excavator brand?
Top 10 Excavator Companies
- Volvo CE. Volvo Construction Equipment, a subsidiary of Swedish car maker Volvo, develops, manufactures and sells equipment for construction related industries, including trucks, mining and construction machinery. …
- Caterpillar Inc. …
- Komatsu. …
- Doosan. …
- Hitachi. …
- JCB. …
- Liebherr Group. …
- Deere & Company.
What does LC mean on an excavator?
The “LC” here means that the model uses widened longer track, the purpose of the same is to increase the contact area with the ground, generally used in the construction of soft ground conditions. The letter “L” has many “excavator” models with the word “L”, which refers to the “longer type crawler”.
What is smaller than a bobcat?
Both lynx and bobcats belong to the same Lynx genus. Bobcats are the smallest cats in the species with stubby tails and distinct dark strips on the forelegs and tail. Lynx are larger and have a tuft of dark hair on the tips of their ears. Lynx have longer legs and bigger paws.
How deep can a bobcat dig?
Both the 35PH and 50PH planetary augers are 11.5 inches wide and 39.6 inches long and can dig to depths of 73 inches without an extension.
What is a mini backhoe called?
Size—The mini excavator (also called the compact excavator) is smaller than the standard excavator.