What is the best snow blower for home use?
The Best Snow Blowers
- Our pick. Toro SnowMaster 824 QXE. The best snow blower. …
- Runner-up. Toro SnowMaster 724 QXE. Almost the best snow blower. …
- Also great. Cub Cadet 2X 26 HP. Better for gravel driveways. …
- Also great. Ryobi RYAC803-S. Better than a shovel. …
- Upgrade pick. Troy-Bilt Arctic Storm 30. For huge driveways and deep snows.
What width snow blower do I need?
Though single-stage snow blower models vary across brands, most are typically 18-22 inches wide and meant to handle snowfalls up to 8-12 inches. The most limiting factor, however, is their height—not the width.
Which is better single or two-stage snow blower?
Single-stage snow blowers are ideal for smaller jobs like sidewalks, walkways and short driveways. They are lighter, compact and easier to handle than two-stage models, but they are only suitable if you get 8 inches or less of snow.
What is the best snow blower for the money?
Best snow blower: Clear your driveway fast
- Best snow blower overall: Toro Power Max Two-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower.
- Best gas-powered snow blower: Ariens Deluxe 28 in. …
- Best electric snow blower: Snow Joe 21 in. …
- Best compact snow blower: Troy Blitt Squall 21 in.
What is the best 2 stage snow blower for the money?
Troy-Bilt Storm 2410 – BUDGET CHOICE
But this two-stage model has a nice 208cc Troy-Bilt electric start engine that will handle moderate to heavy winters (about 14 inches of snow at any time). It has self-propelled driving (6 forward, 2 reverse speeds) but not a lot of other bells and whistles.
Is a 3 stage snow blower worth it?
Cleaner Results. Because of its enhanced performance and innovative design, a three-stage snow blower leaves less snow behind. It keeps more snow moving all the way to the impeller, which means a cleaner driveway and cleaner augers when you’re through.
What are the top 5 snow blowers?
The 5 Best Snow Blowers of 2021
- Best Overall: Troy-Bilt Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower at Home Depot. …
- Best Gas: Ariens Deluxe Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower at Lowe’s. …
- Best Electric: Snow Joe Single-Stage Electric Snow Blower at Amazon. …
- Best for Heavy Snow: Husqvarna Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower at Amazon. …
- Best Compact:
What is the difference between a snow thrower and a snow blower?
A “snow thrower” refers to a single stage snow removal machine that picks up the snow in one motion and throws it out the chute with the continuation of that movement. … A “snow blower” refers to a two stage snow removal machine.
What is the best snowblower for a gravel driveway?
- Best for Gravel Driveway. PowerSmart DB7622H 22 in. …
- Best Overall. Briggs & Stratton 24-Inch Dual-Stage Snow Blower.
- Runner Up. Snow Joe Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower.
- Best Cordless. Snow Joe 40-Volt iONMAX Cordless Snowblower Kit.
- Easiest to Maneuver. …
- Best Cordless. …
- Best for Heavy Snow. …
- Bang for the Buck.
What is the best time of year to buy a snowblower?
The best time to buy a snowblower is in May or June after the new models are introduced. This way, you can backorder a brand new model at a discount price instead of settling for some leftover that nobody wants.
How much does a good snow blower cost?
Our bot found the average price for a snow blower is nearly $400. As you start your search for a blower, you should be prepared to spend at least several hundred dollars. The price goes up or down however dependent on the types of jobs you are planning to run.
What are the different stages of snow blowers?
The main types of snow blowers are single-stage, two-stage and — in some areas — three-stage. Each type of snow blower is available in various widths, and single-stage and two-stage snow blowers are available in electric and gas-powered models.
What is a good cheap snow blower?
Best Budget Snow Blowers
- Three-Stage Gas Snow Blowers (18+ inches of snow) Troy-Bilt Vortex 2890: $1,200. …
- Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower (up to 16 inches) Ariens AX254 921030: $1,000. …
- Compact Two-Stage Gas Blower (up to 12 inches) …
- Single-Stage Gas Snow Blowers (up to 9 inches) …
- Single-Stage Battery Snow Blower (up to 6 inches)
How long do snow blowers last?
Average lifespan of an average snowblower, with average care.. probably 15 to 25 years.. Original quality and level of care are the two most important factors.. the same model can last 10 or 50 years, depending on how its cared for..
Are Honda snow blowers any good?
Considering cost, performance, maintenance, and features, the best blower from Honda has to be the Honda HSS724ATD 198cc Two-Stage Electric Start Track Snow Blower. Although it isn’t as powerful as a couple of other machines by Honda, it definitely handles big banks.